Diabetes App for iPhoneSiDiary is also available as a diabetes app for iPhone (and iPad/iPod Touch). You can buy and install the diabetes app directly from the Apple App Store.
Of course we would appreciate your fair rating of SiDiary in iTunes. If you are not satisfied with SiDiary please contact us before you place your comments to iTunes. Very often we are able to help you with misunderstandings or to point you to unexplored functionalities. We're looking forward to your requests!
A short manual for the diabetes app can be found here: SiDiary iPhone-Diabetes-App manual
The features of our Diabetes App for iPhone are:
- easiest entry of all data with the numeric keypad
- all data can be tracked with a scrollable input mask
- clearly arranged display of your daily data in SiDiary's typical style
- lots of statistic-graphics (pie chart, line graph, modal day and detailed statistic)
- trend analysis (how was the progress of your therapy in the last days/weeks/months?)
- fast synchronization of your data with 'SDiary Online', from where you are able to print your data stand-alone from your operating system or synchronize the data with your desktop computer version of SiDiary
- user defined data types, which you have defined in your pc-version can also be used on the iPhone after a synchronization with 'SiDiary Online'
- blood glucose values can be entered in mg/dl or mmol/l
- body weight can be entered in kg or lbs
- carbohydrates can be entered in gram or any other exchange unit (such as BE/KE, etc.)
- date format dd.mm or mm-dd
- time format 24h or am/pm
- data rows that you don't want to use can be hided